Data Shredding Services of Texas, Inc.
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Data Shredding Services of Texas, Inc. proudly offers the following services to Floresville and surrounding areas:
If your Floresville business is looking for reliable document shredding services, partnering with Data Shredding Services is the best way to go. Data Shredding Services is a full-service document shredding company that has been specializing in document and records destruction services throughout Floresville. We handle all types of to shred, such as paper, hard drives, and micro-film. Not only is our priority to ensure that your private data is safeguarded until it is completely shredded, our services will lower the risk of identity theft and data breaches from happening to you and your co-workers.
As a member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), with the highest security rating, “AAA” certification, we pride ourselves as an industry leader in document shredding. Our trained shred specialists are fully bonded, fully insured, and our procedures are compliant with HIPAA, FACTA and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act rules and regulations. Depending on your company’s document shredding needs, we offer daily, weekly and monthly plans. We will help develop a schedule plan that will work best for your company. If having frequent shredding services does not work in your schedule, we offer one-time purges and cleanouts.
Our state-of-the-art shredding trucks can destroy dozens and dozens of documents within minutes, where as a typical office shredder can only destroy a few paper sheets at one time. Office shredders can also be expensive to purchase and regular maintenance fees will also add up to high costs. The services and solutions we offer are affordable, effective and safe, leaving you with peace of mind knowing all your sensitive information is 100% destroyed. After each and every shred job is finished, we will provide you with a Certification of Destruction, which is legal proof that all your private information was correctly destroyed.
We will also provide your company with secure, lockable bins and consoles which allow you to store away all your sensitive documents until they are destroyed. Once we properly destroy your paperwork, all material will be recycled and then turned into new paper products. We pride ourselves as a company that supports a greener, healthier environment.
Why Partner with Data Shredding Services?
- Commercial and residential document shredding services
- Shredding services available, including mobile on-site, off-site and one-time purges
- National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) member with high-security rating “AAA” certification
- Certification of Destruction given after each and every completed shred job
- Compliance with privacy laws, such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA) and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Properly document destruction reduces the risk of identity theft and data breaches
- Background checked, trained shred specialists
- Environmental benefits; all paper material is recycled
- No disposal or clean up of bulky shredded material